Guide to Secondary School
Accident Insurance Coverage
The HDSB does not provide accident insurance coverage for student injuries that occur either on school premises or during off-site school activities.
Use the link below for information to purchase insurance coverage for your child(ren). Coverage is available through insuremykids ® Protection Plan from Reliable Life Insurance Company.
Student Information System
Ontario Food & Beverage Standards for Schools
Acton High School - Waste Reduction Plan
Halton Parents' Blog
All parents want to be "Most Valuable Parents" who help their children and teens make smart choices and avoid pitfalls of growing up. For more information visit www.mvparents.com
Downloads & Links
- Parents Newsletter - Homework Help & E-learning Resources
- Halton Youth Services Guide
- Helpful Parenting Links
- Helping Your Teen Succeed in High School
- Tips to Help with Exam Stress
- Bullying Prevention - HDSB Forms & Information
- Bullying Prevention - Acton High School Report
- Parent Tips: Bullying Awareness
- Parent Tips: Binge Drinking
- Facebook 101 - Privacy Tips
If you require parenting support, dial 311 and speak directly to a Public Health Nurse, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To reach our Public Health Nurse directly, contact Tanya Melykuty toll free at 1-866-442-5866 ext.8411 or email@example.com
Last Updated: November 29, 2017